Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagolfpro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
So I ended up applying for the Amex Platinum card today for the 100K rewards points. Got my card number online and switched out some auto pay stuff. Should easily hit $5K soon and start planning the trip around the world with 125K points. Lol

Congrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
So I ended up applying for the Amex Platinum card today for the 100K rewards points. Got my card number online and switched out some auto pay stuff. Should easily hit $5K soon and start planning the trip around the world with 125K points. Lol
Nicely done. You won't regret it. Membership has it privileges.
Thanks MK! Figured why not try it for a year and see. Still have a ton of points with Chase Reserve so I'd need to transfer them somewhere should I stay with Amex exclusively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagolfpro View Post
Quote:

Congrats.
Thank you. Folks at work we're recommending it too, especially for the sign up bonus so I figured why the heck not?
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50