View Single Post
      12-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #1
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Sad Sad day for my AW e34 540i dinan 5!!!

just last week had an inspection done and some parts replaced for a total of 2500...the car ran great soo damn smooth....then my windshield wiper was messed up to i was taking it to the dealer and then all of a sudden from a stand still my car just revs no go(have an auto sadly)...then i put it in s4 mode and give it a little more gas to 3k rpms and bam she takes off and at cruise she was ok but not from a stop...today i got word it is indeed the trans...and guess how much a 1995 bmw e34 540ia trans mights cost....about 7700 plus labor!!!! i am ready to ...i brought this baby back from my college days it hawaii...she was always a greedy pig breaking all the time...but i loved her so...well now i guess she is gonna have to get sold as a parts car unless i can get someone to rebuild the trans (replace pump basically) cheap... ohh my baby!!!:sad0147::sad0147: i kept her cause of all the good times and the timeless style of the e34...i treater her so well...maybe the general(yes a real general) that drove it before me didn't...sadly this really might be the end...sry i just had to vent a lil...damn this car emptied my pockets so much i can't believe i am so sad...we are talking 26-30k in a 6 year span from 61k-131k...that is fricken nuts...but what a beautiful car.....gonna have to drive my 335 more...i wanted to keep the miles down and enjoy the e34 at the same time...oh well at least she won't be burning a whole in my pocket i could have leased a ferrari with how much that car has cost!!!
________
vtr1000
________
Live sex

Last edited by purplewidow; 09-11-2011 at 05:38 AM..
Appreciate 0