View Single Post
      08-04-2022, 02:27 PM   #71
OkieSnuffBox
Major
Rep
Drives: '13 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
I guess that Amazon's HR department doesn't include free two-day Prime delivery.....
Ha! Well they reached out to me on Monday to schedule the interview and sent me a link to their calendar thing, I almost scheduled it for today or tomorrow. But I actually read everything on the page, there was a note on the page:

"Note: Please schedule the interview for at least 5 business days after receiving this email as it can take 2-3 days to schedule with the interviewer."

Even though it showed today/tomorrow open. It would be pretty bad if a tech writer didn't RTFM, so to speak.

But stuff with big companies almost always takes a long time. I had 4 interviews with NetSuite, the interviews all happened within about 2.5 weeks and then I got the verbal offer. Then it took another 3-4 weeks to get the written offer.

Another thing slowing us down here is that the hiring manager was out on vacation for 3+ weeks until just the beginning of last week. So she's been catching up.

One of the PM's I work with here said it took 6 weeks from verbal to written offer!
Appreciate 3
vreihen1615333.00
wrickem2101.00
cmyx6go15762.50