View Single Post
      01-04-2021, 04:46 PM   #182
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
I'm going to just say this. And this is my last word on this thread. I promise.
Sounds good. I'll absolutely hold you to that.

Quote:
But to say that this discussion is 2 questions? Bull. I will tell you this, now. If you're even remotely considering an EV, there's no point NOT giving Tesla the first look. And at that point, you're not convinced you like the Tesla, then an EV is likely not for you.
I gave the Tesla Model 3 a look when I was in the market and passed.

Instead, I bought a Ford Focus Electric and it has served me well and met my needs as a daily driver for the two-plus years I've owned it. It gave me the chance to try out an EV for my use cases at a relatively low price point (cost me <$20k).

Later this year, I intend to purchase a Ford Mustang Mach E GT to replace the other vehicle in my garage. I decided on the Mach E GT because I believe it will offer better quality than what I could get from competitors, because I like the idea of supporting the local company at this juncture, and because I think it's going to be one hell of a fun vehicle. The reviews of the Mach E have been almost universally positive. By all indications, it's set to become an extremely successful product family for Ford.

So nope, no sir. Deciding to buy an EV is not the same as deciding to buy a Tesla product.
Appreciate 0