David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Hence why this thread is a mess.

The OP has been brainwashed into believing there is only one manufacturer building viable EVs. This, even as he declares his brand independence. That's the power of social media hype combined with failure to do homework.

There are two threads here:

"When will you buy an EV?"
"Would you ever buy a Tesla?"

The first one could be a productive discussion. The second has been rehashed 97 times on this forum alone is repost after repost after repost. I was going to attempt to fix the situation, but this hydra has run amok too long to be stopped so it is what it is.
I agree. I doubt I will ever buy a Tesla but hard to be sure, I think I will buy an EV in the next 5 years. I said it before but I am not willing to spend $45k for pretty much a base electric so while Tesla currently has the best EV available they don't have anything to offer for a price I am willing to spend. I also am not thrilled with their service location options. Both what they offer and their support could improve and with it my thoughts would change.