View Single Post
      05-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #19
TENCHI
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 G12, '17 E300

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
I agree. Some of these allegations are just way too "out there". I love a good conspiracy theory and as I said it's good to question things, but I also believe that taking a national tragedy and twisting it around to benefit someone else's "documentary-making" career is definitely wrong.

However, I don't think this was the case with this video. Some will disagree, but I think they are just looking at some of the facts and are finding some holes in the official story.

You've got to agree with this though--why aren't there any surveilance videos released of the pentagon attack?

there were photos released. They showed the Boeing airliner seconds before it collided with the Pentagon and it was a plane.

anyone can take an incomplete piece of information and twist it so something doesn't look right. Some people were saying that the planes didn't look like planes but missles. BS. Like I said, I saw it. It was clear as day. I saw the towers as they collapsed and I never saw explosions. My ex-boss was inside Tower 1 when the planes hit, he can assure you too that there were no explosions as the towers collapsed.