View Single Post
      03-09-2016, 11:48 AM   #14
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF80 View Post
I absolutely love uneducated answers such as these. Why is it that Dinantronics box's are not as advanced or reliable as JB4's? I also love that people bash Dinan buyers. Does the money that people pay for Dinan come out of your pocket? With so many options on the market let the man make his own decisions. I feel like if you can not help the user in a positive fashion please stop trolling. People choose different tuners for different reasons and everyone should respect that.
Because you have 1000 threads and post on the forums that prove most Dinan piggybacks have been causing drivetrain malfunctions and more.

Not to mention, the gains they advertise isn't anywhere near what they say it is, as per Dyno sheets that people have posted.

It's overpriced for what it is.

It costs about 3500$ CAD for a stage 3 Dinan here, for just the piggyback. So imagine why people are giving advice to other users about BETTER options than Dinan.

No offense to them, but other users are trying to help others save money for other mods by getting JB4 or a flash tune which is way cheaper and actually prove gains in power.
Appreciate 2