dogbone
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB

Garage List
2009 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
hehe so many 1st world problems.

-I bought a house in 2018. The seller replaced all three garage door opener mechanisms right before he sold it. My 2009 M3’s garage opener on the rear view mirror can’t operate/communicate with the new garage door mechanism and I need to have a remote control opener on my visor. The other cars in garage can open the garage from the rear view mirror buttons. So three years in, I still press the rear view mirror button on my M3 and then realize I’m an idiot.....

-my track car is a sedan E90 M3. When I do time attack with it, the announcers call it a grocery getter the whole time.

-certain delivery drivers refuse to walk up to my front door and deliver packages. Instead, they drop the package behind one of the garage doors. Of course, you can’t see the package when you open the garage and get in the car. So, yup, CRUNCH while backing out. Don’t ask how many times that’s happened.

-USPS must just hate me. Both in Los Angeles and here in Castle Rock, CO—-somehow, we are the last route of the day. Mail dude is rolling up at like 7PM with mail. In LA, sometimes the mail person would be walking the route in the dark with a head lamp!! What manner of cave man is this??

-why is it that my Toyota Tundra can live-monitor tire pressures, but my M3 track car is stuck in the stone ages and can’t?

-Our 3-car garage has three individual doors. Worst design ever!! The door bays are only 91” wide. A full size pickup truck is 96” mirror tip-to-mirror tip. I had to spend the extra money and get a truck with electronic folding mirrors to get in the garage so I didn’t have to be some heathen who has to exit the truck and manually fold the mirrors every time I enter and exit the garage!

-is Comcast’s cable TV guide the most worthless thing on earth? Channels from the same network like HBO spread everywhere. Duplicate HD and SD channels. Anything I want to watch is in the 600s and 700s.....Can’t find a damn thing. It’s Neanderthal.

-you know, I was pretty happy with my iPhone 11Pro. Great phone. In particular, the battery life was pretty darn good. But then they had to come out with 5G. So of course, I must move up to the 12Pro. Well, the battery life is shit by comparison! I guess I’ll be shopping for a 12 S Pro. I’m sure the sales pitch will be—- “Now with more battery life!!!”.....

-have you ever tried to roll up early to a track day to get your favorite paddock spot and SOMEONE HAS ALREADY TAKEN THE SPOT! Or worse, they don’t take your spot, but they’re right next to it and make it impossible for you to get into your normal spot? Now, like a poor loser, you have to figure out how to setup in the slums of some other part of the paddock. Day over. No new PB today.

-have you ever had a Start/Finish worker ruin your first hot lap on brand new slicks by throwing a Miata out on his warm up lap right in front of you?? And you even went to grid 18 minutes early to get the first spot! I don’t care what world you live in—-1st, 2nd, 9th or Mars—that’s the kind of stuff that should keep you up at night. “He better not toss a Miata out there in front of me tomorrow when the tires are new and the air is cold.” (Tosses and turns the rest of the night. Shows up to track fatigued due to lack of sleep.)

-last problem—-the reason this list is so long is that I’ve had plenty of time to sit here in the middle of the night and think of dumb stuff while I literally run back and forth to the bathroom prepping for a colonoscopy today!!!.......

Oh, so many troubles.
Appreciate 6
MKSixer34190.50
M_Six17088.50
Noneya251.50
RickFLM410992.50