View Single Post
      06-16-2020, 06:54 AM   #6685
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
I work at a hospital. Recently a new chick started working here, and i bump into her in hallways passing etc. She says hi, waves etc.

Fast forward to saturday i walk into the cafeteria, and the lunchlady was speaking to her and when she sees me walking in, lunch lady says "we were jus talking about you" So, of course i stop over, and lunch lady introduces me to new girl, and says she's looking to get into a different department. I said ok, we small talk for a little (regarding her future career choice, as she is pretty young) and then she ends up going back to work. Lunch lady then says, she was going to ask for my number but "didn't get to" So i left my number with the LL, and within 45 minutes the girl texts.

I know that was ALOT of banter, but god, this girl is HOT. i have to get it... Not sure if she genuinley wants career advice, or wants something more, we'll see. She's 20 at the oldest, i'm 29. That ain't bad right
Not bad at all. Sir, you have a green light as well. Go after it an enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post

Edit:

Hang on a minute, are you saying she went out and bought a pair of "lambo jeans" specifically to ride around in your car with you?

She wants the pipe bro.
Right??? That's what I'm saying!! Capitalize on this shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Hey Dinonz, I have been following your story here. If I were you, I'd let this one go. She is either a little damaged, or a little numb... or worse yet, both.

She is into you, till she finds a new distraction. This woman lacks intensity and likely is just restless. You are an "interesting person" to her, but nothing more.

In the end, she won't be worth the trouble.

But above all, I don't get why you are "all in" when you can't even read her.

BimBim's Maxim: if she wants you, she will come to you.
A little damaged or a lot damaged or all together facked means the sex will be amazing. All women are into guys until a new distraction comes along. I disagree with the "nothing more" statement. She bought jeans and a bikini to wear around him. I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years now and still have a hard time reading her. Are you forgetting that this is a woman that we are speaking of?

I've managed to land ladies that were/are WAAAY out of my league that I never thought would be interested in me. My advice to all of you, when it comes to ladies, we have no clue what's going on......shit, they don't either. Everything a woman does is based on her emotions at that very second.
Appreciate 3