CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooch View Post
Sorry to hear. A couple years back we were weathering a blizzard and the wife and I were sipping wine by the fire when we heard a heavy thump outside. Couldn't see anything from inside the house. Went out the next morning to find a 70' pine tree had dropped into the driveway less than a foot off the rear bumper of both cars blocking them in against the garage. I spent the next 8 hrs digging and cutting the tree out of almost 2 feet of snow. Next door neighbor had another tree come down on their roof and poke a branch into their living room in the same storm. Trees are no joke.
I F'n hate pine trees. That sounds like a nightmare. I had to cut up a giant pine tree that fell across one of my grandfather's fences and the sap was literally everywhere. Everything was sticking to me, the saw, my clothes, hair, etc. And that was in the middle of summer. Digging it out of that much snow sounds even worse.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0