01-11-2022, 08:42 AM   #9
kyriian
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Black Sapphire Z4MR

Garage List
2014 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011 Scion tC  [0.00]
I do, but not the current crop of offering out there, they are just too pricey, those that are 'inexpensive' feels like a car that's worth half the price, and I prefer not to buy a car from a bloke called Elon and Musk.

For a family use car, there is not enough infrastructures to support road trips, and I'd prefer not to be sitting at a service station for half an hour or an hour trying to entertain my kid every time i need a charge. The Fisker Ocean is interesting though. A PHEV is a far more likely choice for this purpose, at least for the forseeable future.

For a daily driver, they are way too pricey, offers range i don't need, and drive that will put me to sleep, those that do hit the price and range ideals feel like driving a car worth half the price. Ioniq for example, a gas version is about half the price of the electric one, and the interior is that of a car that's 20k, not 40k. The MINI Cooper SE maybe the only likely choice for me in this category right now (and that's expensive). I love the Honda E, but that is hyper pricey, and not sold here.

For the fun car, that will not happen, I do want to see what Mazda will do when the MX-5 goes electric (if that ever happens)

I will return to the track, one day.
Appreciate 4
AlexFL7837.00
Cos270608.50
..Rush..973.50
Mavus2029.50