View Single Post
      06-27-2019, 02:59 AM   #3
Caduceus
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 (sold), 2017 M2

Statistically, most vehicles will be driven by a single person without a passenger so you decrease your chances of getting dinged if their passenger door ends up along side you instead of their driver's door. Choose your space with this in mind.

Also, if you are only staying for a short time, you are better off parking next to someone (especially on their passenger side) because there is a good chance you will leave before them. This is better than leaving an empty space that is very likely to get filled up while you are away. That way, they shield you from ignorant parkers. Unless of course the person you park next to is an SUV that looks like it is hauling kids around. Never park next to them.

People get annoyed when they park their nice car miles away and inevitably someone parks next to them. I do this all the time. Reason...this guy cares about his car and there's no way he is going to door ding me. I feel the same way so he should be glad I park next to him, not annoyed. Mutual support.
Appreciate 4
shay2nak1070.00
clee1982797.50