View Single Post
      05-21-2011, 04:30 PM   #9
Pwalo
Private
England
Rep
Drives: 118d m sport Le Mans blue 2009

Bought one 3 years ago new and its fkin superb - a wonderful driver car from an excitment, power, handling perspective - quality issues on our have amounted to Cam Chain and Tensioner being replaced under warranty, two inner window guides and a sticking grab handle. I drive ours for two weeks of every month to even out the mileage a little and its now done 20k. Buy one, replace the runflats with real tyres and go enjoy - this is the single most impressive car I have ever driven on a tight b road with no white lines and there are plenty were we live. Its and event to drive it, flexibly torquey, storming top end (relatively) coformtable, well equipped, good quality and gives about 42 mpg if you drive like a nun.It really depends on what floats your boat - every drive is an event and its ubiquotous 4 pot sounds really raw and rasping - ticks a lot of boxes. I would buy another and thats my opinion of the 3 series we have - rewarding cars to drive that delvier when driven hard and satisfy with subtle feedback and nice sounds when not.
Appreciate 0