View Single Post
      04-03-2020, 01:50 PM   #6
analemma
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230i Coupe, Glacier Silver

Thanks. I'll try advanced mode in Bimmercode first. My want list is pretty short and simple, and I'm not sure I want to invest the mental effort in using eSys. Knowing the label you've pointed me at should help. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliveL View Post
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Bimmercode; I used the eSys app on my laptop to tweak the delay timings on my X1. Are there any "advanced" options to actually change the delay value anywhere? Or is it just a on/off option to fold the mirrors? I reduced the delay to half the default. From the notes I made a few years ago...

BDC - 3056 - KOMFORT_SCHLIESSEN = 0F -> 08 (auto-fold mirrors in when locking, with small delay on pushing the fob button)

I have to hold the lock button for about 1 second to get the mirrors to fold in (and start closing any open windows). A quick press of the lock button just locks the doors (without folding the mirrors), and a second quick press still disables the interior alarm movement sensors, and that's about the best balance I could get in terms of timings and still having the interior sensor disable feature working. Hope you can get something sorted in Bimmercode!
Appreciate 0