View Single Post
      07-18-2023, 04:11 PM   #105
NB STIG
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M4 Comp G83

Garage List
I own a mint 2005 BMW M3 Competition Package in Interlagos Blue and all I can tell you is that there are very few cars out there that will give you the kind of joy this little car will give you. Will my car be worth 100K? I don't know, but all I can tell you is that any car that makes such an impression will be greatly cherished and desired. I think these cars are legends and will only get more expensive with time.
In my opinion, purchase an M3 car to enjoy it and drive it. Don't worry about what is going to be worth in the future. For example, mine is an SMG and I absolutely love it. I could swap the transmission to a manual to increase its value, but I won't do it because the SMG transmission gives you the absolute best driving experience I ever had driving a car.
Is it the best of both worlds! Aggressive in the race track it and smooth and relaxing when driving on the freeway.
There is a reason why the CSL, the ultimate M3, came only with the SMG transmission. because it is the best! I think people have it wrong in swapping their transmissions. I think SMGs will become highly desirable before you know it. The more you drive an SMG car the more you love it.
I highly recommend you purchase one of these amazing cars. You will have so much fun!
Appreciate 0