View Single Post
      04-13-2021, 08:59 AM   #8852
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick 6 View Post
When I was in high school, one of my buddies came up to me and said he needed some help. He was dating a girl from the next town and wanted to go out with her but she had a friend that was with her and he needed someone to go out with the friend. I'd never been on a blind date before and didn't really want to go on one but my buddy said "Hey, if I wasn't already going out with Jessica, I'd be trying to go out with her. She has the best personality" That should have set off multiple alarms but I trusted Jeff, he was a straight shooter and had never let me down before. We met these girls at the Hardee's parking lot, a romantically ironic place to meet them, and I anxiously awaited their arrival. When they pulled up, a beautiful thin hottie gets out of the car and I say "Is that her?" and he replied "No, that one is mine." When my date got out of the car, the car literally rose up 2 or 3 inches. She was the biggest girl I had ever seen. She wasn't fat, she was just a big girl. To put it in perspective, she was bigger than any linebacker we had starting on our football team. With her 80's hair all frizzed up, she looked like a cross between a Neanderthal and an Afghan Wolf Hound. My buddy said "What do you think?" and I replied "I think she could beat the shit out of me." I'm sure she had a great personality, I was so distracted I couldn't tell. I just wasn't into dating giants.
No, it shouldn't have.

Besides the point, was this prior to picture phones? What held you back from asking Jeff what she looked like in detail? Did you at least have a good time with her?
Appreciate 0