View Single Post
      01-18-2021, 08:36 PM   #1
pg101
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 sDrive Petrol (2021)

[India] General questions about X1

Fellow Bimmerers,

After a long thought and getting finances organised () we have booked our BMW X1 (xLine 2D, Petrol). I had some general questions and was hoping to get some answers, specially from some of my Indian friends.

Mud flaps - Are they recommended? Since this is not stock fitted and comes as an accessory in India - I was thinking if it is worth spending the extra $$. Everything in India is at least 20% costlier due to the taxes. For e.g. The car on-road with 5y BSI+ and 5y Warranty came to about 60K US.

2. Floor Mats - Any recommendation on the type? Or the one that the dealer is suggesting from their shop are the best?

3. Advanced car eye - OK - so I was very keen on having the front sensors, but since this doesn't seem to be an option (and if I have it fitted outside, it "may" void the warranty) - I was thinking about a dashcam to somewhat serve the purpose. But as it seems, the Advanced eye does not have a screen for real time showing. Any suggestions there?

Wireless charger - The dealer is giving it super expensive and while it is not a deal breaker, I may just buy one from Amazon if I absolutely need it.

Do you suggest upgrading the wheels to 18"? The stock one comes with 17".The dealer suggested that he can upgrade it for a price.

Any other suggestions?

Some details:
Car arrives end of this month - blue with beige interiors, 2021 make, petrol, xline, from Deutsche Motors in India.

I appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks
PG
Appreciate 0