View Single Post
      08-25-2018, 01:03 PM   #1
gooselee
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M550i

Just Ordered 2019 M550i

I'd been tooling around with the CA at my dealership for the better part of 6 months. Finally went in, realized I was going to continue being picky about my options, and just put a deposit on a new build this morning.

Azurite Black Metallic
Mocha Nappa interior
Fineline Cove Matte trim
20" 668M w/MPSS non-runflats
Driving Asst Plus
Dynamic Handling Package
Executive Package
Premium Package (which later became ZP2+ZPK)
Luxury Seating Package
Ceramic Controls
Front/Rear Heated Seats
Heated Steering Wheel
Leather Dash
Remote Control Parking

The only thing I'm still waffling on are the 20" vs. 19" wheels. Atlanta has some tough streets downtown but you don't particularly move fast on them. Originally stuck with 19s because I liked the look better in online photos but my computer screen was not doing the 669Ms justice vs. seeing them in person (and the BMW build tool makes them look like trash). But I do still worry about ride comfort/damage.

Started the day looking at a few different versions of black and wondering if Azurite was worth the extra $2k and wait, but then the only Azurite Black they had to show me in person was the M5 hiding in the corner of the showroom. Not sure whether it was the actual color or seeing it on the M5, but we were sold on it over Carbon & Sapphire pretty much immediately.

Supposed to get production # and build week on Monday but with the "individual" paint CA is saying to expect delivery around Thanksgiving. We thought about ED but decided on PCD instead; primarily because I didn't want to do ED in the winter but also didn't want to wait until April to go get the car.

Last edited by gooselee; 10-18-2018 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: changed tires
Appreciate 1
Mittalfdk113.50