07-07-2016, 09:19 AM   #58
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake View Post
The Minneapolis incident is absolutely horrible. You can tell that the cop knew he was wrong by his tone and comments.
It is absolutely a training issue. I work in an environment where firearms are common place and the existence of a firearm does not mean that I should be alarmed. It is obvious that officers need a lot more training in relating to the minorities they may encounter on duty and to deal with being less alarmed at the presence or mention of weapons.

I am speaking mostly regarding the Minneapolis video, even not seeing the actual interaction, I find it incredibly difficult to believe that the individual reached for a weapon(he admitted having by the way) while is girlfriend and child are in that vehicle.

I cannot really see anything in the first video but I can honestly say that when you begin to resist officers, right or wrong, the outcome is less favorable for your defence.
+1, again. The shit is far from rocket science. Some of the responses in this thread are truly baffling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Sorry but being killed by a twitchy cop is not acceptable
Absolutely agreed. Like I said, keep the squeamish ones out of the fucking hood. It's clearly a formula that doesn't work.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1