premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Alright guys.... if you match with someone and talk for like two week or so and realize she probably isn't for you but she'd like to meet up and go on a date, would y'all go? I have not told her we probably won't work, but I know for a fact we would smash first date from our conversations and how they have been going.

I just feel like I'd be wasting time, even if I get her in the sheets. And as pennsiveguy pointed out, time is money.

Would y'all honestly go?
I'll leave the "Fuck yeah, go bang the ho!" response to FuriouslyFast , since nobody can say such a thing nearly as eloquently as he can.

If it were me and I was looking for something long-term and knew that this person had zero long-term potential, I'd probably make a graceful exit. If you have sex, everything changes in terms of expectations and perceived commitment. Even when it's mutually agreed that there are no strings attached. It's human biology. I just don't like dealing with the mess of getting dis-entangled with someone who may have misinterpreted my intentions, no matter how clear I thought I made them. I like things tidy, and I don't like anyone getting bummed out if it can be avoided. Just my $.02.
My exact thoughts lol. I am the same way, I know what happens with the attachments after that night. She will feel it's much more, when I clearly know it isn't.

To the other comment above. She's no 9-10, 6.5-7 tops lol. Some good ol' head wouldn't hurt though

I know FuriouslyFast will jump in here and call me a bitch for not 'bangin that ho' lol, let's see what happens. Should I atleast go on a date to meet her? Might be chill in person.
Appreciate 1