View Single Post
      05-17-2020, 10:14 PM   #3
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

My thoughts are... you live in Calgary and you don't know what's going to happen to your paint? If you take off the PPF the front is going to look like swiss cheese! Okay, so here's another question.. the car "came with PPF" what does that mean? Do you have a warranty? Mine sure does. Now the other question is.. if it's installed and it's a lease, then you'll be responsible to put it back on after when you turn it in! I'd certainly try to figure out the situation with the PPF and warranty. I, for one, would also make sure what those terms of lease return is. Also, if there are enough rock chips will you be liable for it in terms of repair? Often there is a buffer for forgiveness on those chips, so if all of the above means it doesn't matter, then take it off. The thing is, if you're into washing and waxing your car, it'll break your heart to see the amount of damage the front end will get.

And for those of you who don't live in Alberta.. they use plenty of gravel and stones for the winter, not just salt like plenty of the states do.... so in addition to the regular highway/road debris, winter is total hell.
Appreciate 0