View Single Post
      09-20-2016, 03:19 PM   #28
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheaButter View Post
Okay you're right and the NFL is 100% wrong. Maybe stop watching football if you feel that strongly about it? Or if you want to be a realist, and see that the pats were caught cheating again, maybe not red handed, but still caught. Let's say you were tracking your car in in stock class, and won the race. Then after the race somebody found out that you had a supercharger (or any illegal addon for the class) and your argument was "hey i don't know how that got on there, and you didn't see me do it so therefore you have no proof". Do you just say, well they couldn't prove that our team installed it so we're not guilty. The NFL isn't US Court circuit, there are judgment calls made based on facts rather than red-handed proof. If this isn't something you can deal with, may as well stop watching football because it's going to keep happening. Just my 2 cents, you obviously disagree.
ill go ahead and type this as simply as i can...

they were not caught. there was no evidence that they tampered with the balls. of the 2 gauges that were used to test the balls, 1 showed lower than the other gauge, which put the balls out of regulation. Also, the colts balls were also under regulation psi. In the Wells report, wells decided that the higher reading gauge was used on the Pats balls and the lower reading gauge on the Colts balls, despite what the ref said in his statement.

Maybe you dont understand the case, or havent done the research, and just like to read headlines. I dont know how well educated you are, but if you are curious, PM me and ive done a lot of research on this i can share.
Appreciate 0