View Single Post
      05-06-2022, 09:58 PM   #7
B0i1da
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw X2 M35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gars View Post
I wanted to post here and give you my opinion on this car.

After a long list of BMW's (about 7, including E39 M3, E46 M3, the f version of M3, X5, X3, X1, X4, 440i, 330xi, can't remember the rest), i decided to get AR Stelvio Ti Sport. Make a long story short, the engine blew out, while AF was in a shop (without a loaner) I got lucky and picked up a Z4 M40i off Swapalease for $660 a month. Since I needed a second car I decided to get an X2 M35i for every-day transportation. Picked her up last Friday at BMW Performance Center and drove it to NYC.

It's Monday and I can't stop driving it. It's an angry little ball of energy that just says drive me. This car is absolutely fantastic. Even on Brooklyn streets I do not find it punishing or extremely harsh. I found my former X4M absolutely undrivable in NYC, the ride was so harsh i never found myself wanting to drive it unless I needed to. The X2 is just amazing. It is so lively, so angry, and so perfectly proportioned that all its faults do not matter. Yes, the torque steer is there, yes, the engine needs to live higher in the range but all in all it's fantastic. As a means for every-day driving, I don't think I will get bored of it.

Just wanted to give you my 2 cents on this amazing car.
Where in NYC if you want to come to a car meet all grown crowd in queens let me know I haven't seen anyone else with a m35i
Appreciate 0