paulo_f80m3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 01' E46 325i / 16' F80 M3

Garage List
2001 BMW 325i  [8.50]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
I weirdly have this feeling as well. Been a car nut since I first saw my E46 parked on the side of this old lady's house for years on my way to school on the bus. Must have been 13-14. When I was 16 I used my savings with some help from Dad to buy her for 6k with 59k. This happened in 2008 and the car was only 7 years old (2001). Spent that summer getting her roadworthy. It's was sitting for 3 years because her husband passed and she didn't do anything with it until I bought it. Still have her to this day. Since then I've only had 3 cars including my M3. The second being a 135i which I did sold. All three have been modded and religiously maintained. The car scene has changed massively since my early days of car ownership. I remember going to shows/meets and seeing all the new high performance cars which were only really owned by older respectful people. Today it's ridiculous. It's too many rich kids who think they're on another level than everyone else. I've gotten more and more tired of it that I hardly go to any events anymore. Plus I'm starting to focus more of my time and attention to other things like my family, friends, and looking for a new home. I'll still have my love for cars but not like I used to. The M3 does make me smile though. I'll be keeping it forever.

Motorbikes on the other hand is a different story. That's a hobby I'm still enjoying. My R6 always make me smile. Fellow riders have always been respectful and bike meets are always fun. No matter what size bike you ride it's all a big family.