View Single Post
      02-24-2021, 02:39 PM   #58
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
I'm just not buying it that it was simply speeding and losing control of the vehicle like that. I know many have suggested it could be a good promotion for lack of a better word for Genesis and their SUV, but I look at it the other way. Perhaps the handling sucks.
A vehicle could be the worst handling vehicle in the world. But no one would ever be in the situation for the worst handling vehicle in the world to experience a total loss of control in ideal conditions without excessive speed. Period. From where they project where he left his side of the road and crossed over oncoming traffic to where the vehicle rested is at least a couple of hundred feet. Some estimate it to be between 400 to 500 feet. No way would a vehicle travel that far if it wasn't flying. Plus the final amount of damage is not indicative of just losing control due to poor handling traveling at the speed limit of that road.
Appreciate 1
Tacoma944.50