Drives: 2020 X3 M40i

Garage List
2014 Jeep Wrangler 2D  [0.00]
2015 Chevy 2500HD  [0.00]
2015 Z4  [0.00]
2020 X3 M40i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noneya View Post
Your first paragraph sadly is incoherent to me as is. Multiverse theories do exist but these other universes have no effect on ours in the ones I'm aware of.
I'm thinking along the lines of making the transition from the "universe" as we think we know it to a much bigger universe. Not a multiverse or parallel universe theory, just that what we think is the universe is actually part of something much, much bigger. Kindof like when we discovered other galaxies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noneya View Post
Regarding quantum physics - we have very well unified it with Newtonian physics. The problem is with unifying it with General relativity and large curvatures of space-time. Many very smart people are thinking about this problem, but ultimately we will need an experiment, and that's just not happening any time soon.
Agree. My hope is that the unification will result in eliminating the speed limit of c. I think we should be able to travel large distances without the artificial restriction of c. I don't think we will break the rules, just bend them, quite literally. Then we can travel to other galaxies and really see what's out there. I would love to be around 1,000 years from now to see what we come up with. Hopefully we haven't destroyed ourselves by then.