Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngilbe36 View Post
I sincerely hope Merc stays in F1 for the long term future. I am not as big a Ham fan as you, but I do get a good bit of satisfaction seeing someone so good just dominate year after year. Hopefully this year we can see 3 and possibly 4 (looking at you NOR/SAI) teams fighting more closely for that top spot.
We are agreed. I'd LOVE to see real fighting for the top spots because it's all the more sweet when HAM comes out on top. Winning against your team mate is the barometer in F1 and winning against an on-point Ferrari or Red Bull.

I'm certain Lewis will continue to win.

I would actually like to see the teams be reduced in testing to crash and safety testing and, thereafter, only have 2 days of running test and let the chips fall where they may after the season starts. With the new budget cap we would get to actually see who the cleverest teams and the best drivers are as they would all be starting at relatively the same place.

Great post!
Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0