View Single Post
      04-24-2021, 10:18 AM   #9104
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Now that you mention it, I do remember recommending certain blenders to her to use when she disposes your body...

Men are by nature so damn annoying where as us women are always perfect. Me especially. Never been stubborn, never been wrong, I've never fucked up...

If you need tops with the dog, I might have some. I have the next few weeks off cuz hubby bought a revenge dog (a dalmatian) cuz I put off buying a car for five years and I have a ton of extra energy cuz I haven't blown up or dug up any part of the house in a year thanks to covid and him and the kids being around all day long. I've naturally handled that too almost perfectly, there has been no huge rage fits or beating the poor bag I hung in the garage while blasting music for everyone to enjoy.

I'm also perfect with money, if you need tips on that. I just put my unused car fun to a pension plan which made the hubby extra happy because the estimations for it is only slightly less than what I've averaged to make profit over the years.

Oh, and let us not forget the flat I almost bought last week cuz I'm going nuts while looking at his bearded face all day, every day and I need power tools to survive this fucking virus.

Aaanyway... just let me know if you need tips on how to become even better at this marriage thing. I'm sure I can make the 10k lawyer fee feel like pennies in seconds.
Oh yeah, that's true - I did get her a Vitamix blender as her birthday and Christmas present combined...and nothing else. And despite your dire warnings to the contrary, my balls did not wind up in said gifted blender. She's a good sport.

In fairness, she once gave me a wooden knife block for our kitchen knives as a Christmas present, and I kind of looked at her crosseyed like, "why would I want this - you clearly bought this for yourself and gifted it to me"...its always somewhat interesting in our house.

Honestly though, I don't think our dog is much longer for this world which is going to be sad. I sort of have to start figuring out a plan for putting him down when the time comes. He completely tore the ACL in one leg, we have a brace for him to help him out a little / give him some support, but I think the other rear leg is starting to go. Some nights he won't even move to go outside to go to the washroom (but he does hold it through the night and he's usually ambulatory by morning, so its ok so far). If the other leg goes though, I can't have him in that kind of pain and unable to walk. Hopefully the other leg lasts a good long while though - he's only 8.
Appreciate 1
Lups11826.50