View Single Post
      04-23-2021, 06:15 PM   #9097
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Does she yell on a lot outside of the $10k mistake? Also, what exactly do you do on a frequent basis that makes it a miracle that you're still married? Just curious.
Not really, the past two years have been particularly stressful with covid and particularly the related shutdowns where school is closed and we both have our own corporations where we are trying to juggle a lot of balls, while one of us manages the kids, so definitely has been more fights over the past two years, but we both realize why. I'm to blame too, I'm just a wee bit stubborn, I blame my Scottish mother.

You may not know this about me, but I'm a blob of something different, and I've actually managed to successfully bury a lot of my shortcomings and mistakes deep into my subconscious....but I know they are there.

I'm honestly not sure, Lups can probably attest to certain things I've posted in my past history where she thinks its a miracle I'm still around, let alone married.

I'm not all bad though, but my wife is truly special. She's an amazing mother and wife, and also a surgeon, keeps the house running, makes a bunch of meals on Sunday and freezes them so we have homecooked meals through the week (and is a really good cook), pays bills, etc - a few nights a week she's up to midnight just doing admin stuff like the above, and the other nights we spend together watching shows and that. I just help out where I can.
Appreciate 3
rebekahb3132.50
Lups11826.50