View Single Post
      11-01-2018, 07:23 AM   #1251
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Pure randomness but I like the way that upstatedoc is handling this and I commend him on taking it slow and not being pushy or having an aire or expectancy. I'm getting the vibe of "if it happens it happens, if not so what...there's other fish in the sea."

Now this is coming from a self professed hoe who's second question after "what's your name" is "do you got a big dick...just curious because I don't wanna waste anybody's time here".

Ahem, that being said, most that I meet know what's up and we don't have kids involved (at least I don't) to change the entire dynamic of the situation and we're not looking for long term.

Take your time and woo her. Even self professed hoes could be wooed and made to be houseworthy and domesticated with the right words and actions like a "face massage"....even if the answer to the dick question is "no, it's little" (gah, that answer is the WORST but it's workable).

You're doing fine, take it slow and easy and continue to make your way with the lady(seems to ME that you're doing a FINE job).

Think about it, if things were to go sour, remember, your children would be the collateral damage if this really took a turn for the worse later on. They're friends now and could potentially be friends for life if things go well between you two....or the complete opposite.

Disclaimer: idk if it's wise to take advice from a hoe but lots of hoes wanted not to be...
Respect.
Appreciate 2
Kyngofpop676.00
________4160.00