View Single Post
      08-28-2015, 11:56 AM   #11
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Dealt with a comment at my job that pissed me the fuck off too. While back I was kicking back with some people while picking up my office mail. One of the ladies there said something about her kids having a flag day in school. Apparently her husband is part Polish and she is Italian. She then went to say that her kids said, "omg we are Polish, we dont want to tell anyone that. don't want them thinking we're stupid"... So she told them that they are right and should only mention that they are Italian.

Being 100% Polak that pissed me the fuck off. Now if this wasn't my place of work and it was about 14 years ago (when i was a lot crazier) I would have probably put the bitch through the wall.. Instead I cut her off and told her I was 100% Polak, off the boat, my mom was a civil engineer and dad was an architect.. Then I simply stated that in this company's totem pole I tower above you so what does that tell you about my Polak intelligence; learn a country's history before you start talking trash..... and then I walked out while, their mouths where dropping..
Appreciate 4