View Single Post
      05-17-2021, 08:06 AM   #242
MPOWER5266
Major
Rep
Drives: 1997 Dinan m3

Saturday I took the E9 to its first cars and coffee. It ran great and was a huge hit. I parked, and by the time I got out of the car, I was in 3 conversations. I didnt get a chance to take any pictures or really even walk around. I ducked out a little early and grabbed some BBQ with my buddy.

Untitled by Nick Wood, on Flickr

I wanted to drive around for a bit more after lunch but people have been drinking gas around here so the e9 was running a little low. On the way back to the shop I noticed people pumping gas at a station so I stopped... They had gas!!!

Since the tank was full, I cruised around for a bit and put some real miles on the car for the first time. The Italian tune ups seem to be helping a lot, its running, starting and smelling better. My inlaws had their anniversary this weekend, and we had the twins baptized by my wifes preacher grandma, so my brother in-law was in town. I stopped by and showed them the car and snapped a quick pick while I was there.

The nardi wheel and coco mats should be in soon but its running like a top now. It such a good car.

Last edited by MPOWER5266; 05-17-2021 at 08:14 AM..
Appreciate 6
happyjack1657.00
Fakemike368.50
MmmmmM22588.50
wdb4732.00