View Single Post
      08-01-2014, 08:00 PM   #16
Audio Fan
Major
Rep
Drives: AY - M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinYellowMakesMeHard
First of all let me start by saying that I think it performs great, and is an awesome car overall. But there are a few things that have prevented me from seriously thinkin about buying one.

1. It looks too much like a a regular 3/4 series with an M sport kit. At least it does so in pictures and videos. People who have seen both cars in real life, could you confirm or dispute this for me?

2. Why not just buy a 335i and tune it? Yeah I know that the chassis is better and it's lighter etc. but I don't track so without the s65 engine that set the m3 apart from the 335i in the past what reason is there for a person with avg driving skills to buy one?

3. it sounds terrible. Idle sounds like a diesel.

Honestly so far the c63 AMG is looking like the better deal. Except that I hate it's looks. Is the RS5 a worthy contender?
Go see an AY M4 in person. You'll live up to your name and cut a check. The car and the color(s) look much better in person, just make sure to go with the CF roof and maybe a color other than black. Catch a flight to Spartanburg SC and check out all of the colors in person. I'm still grinning.

It sounds awesome. You have to hear it open up in sport mode. So much fun.
Appreciate 0