View Single Post
      08-01-2014, 07:05 PM   #8
AustinYellowMakesMeHard
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinim3 View Post
A bit surprising to hear this from you. I thought you were a big fan? I do think the M4 looks like a 4 series depending on the color or rather the 4 series with M sport looks too much like the M4. The M3 looks totally different.

I have two questions.

1) is having 4 seats a requirement? If so then it'll be tough to find anything better. If you don't need 4 seats then there are plenty of contenders
2) it doesn't really seem like the performance benefits of the M mean much to you. Are you buying a M simply because of the brand name and the perceived eliteness that comes with it? Because otherwise a 3 or 4 series would serve your purpose just fine. No offense meant by that by the way.
I'm a fan of it, but I do have my own set of small complaints.

1) 4 seats would be nice, not a requirement right now though. But for future purposes.

2) probably not, it's just that I've always wanted an M car. So I guess it is partly the brand name. I have a 428i but my financial situation is about to change quite significantly , this id finally be able to afford one.

But they are barking expensive here in Switzerland. I'm jealous of you Americans who paid less for their m4 than I did for my 4 series.
Appreciate 0