E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontegoblueE92 View Post
I would put Interlagos among the best behind Spa, Silverstone, and Suzuka.
oops...i forgot that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Huh?? Yeah I am a liberal, but I still have common sense.

When people move next to a noise emitting venue, then complain that it's too noisy, they are being really unreasonable. On the other hand if you are trying to imply that because I take a liberal stance on many things that I have to be a hippie tree hugger who is on the side of "the quiet ones". Nope, not at all.

Just because someone is liberal, it doesn't mean that they 100% agree with the actions of every environmental group on the planet.
good for you!
i just hate some of the liberals just fighting against watever the government or anything they do not like and feel "non-enviromental friendly"....

reminds me the protesters against airport expansions....especially in Heathrow....there's so much potential that LHR to become a bigger hub of Europe and help British Economy.....with limited runway operation...its suffocating....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
I still want to see that NYC on the streets of midtown...but at least SPA is safe for now.

Next thing we will see is the ending of the 24 hours of LeMans because the campers didn't recycle their water bottles.
Shit....if NYC-Manhatten does host Formula 1...there will be a MAJOR overhaul of the city....first...dig out at least 5 feet deep of the road and repave all the potholes and trentches....even a normal E90 feels bouncy and horrid in NYC....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastek View Post
whaaaat??
Sepang over Fuji anyday
Montreal and Melbourne are life-less clones.

Top 10 F1 tracks (from best to worst)
1- Spa
2- Suzuka
3- Sepang
4- Ring
5- San Marino
6- Magny-Cours
7- Monza
8- Catalunya (older version)
9- Silverstone
10- Hungaroring
Not sure about Sepang....it feels too technical and kept reminds me its a bit similar to Shanghai....not historial, glamour, or just giving me the WOW factor like Spa....once a while it does put on a good show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formel1 View Post
So who's staying awake for practice this early a.m.? Think I'm saving the energy for qualifying and the race. Don't think I'm gonna get much sleep this weekend....
its only 1am for east coast viewers....so what....nothing with some coffee and redbull won't help...
our west coast viewers used to wake up 4:30am and watch it live....finally we have some better showtime here....late evening and morning for Interlagos....