View Single Post
      04-30-2020, 12:01 AM   #8
Conissah
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Glad to see I'm not alone on the random long drives to no where. My ex used to think it was "extremely weird" to just be driving around without a destination. I'm gone for like 2 hours sometimes (about the length of a JRE podcast) and I typically don't even get out of the car other than for the occasional cup of coffee, or to fuel up.

In a way it's almost therapy. That's assuming there's not a bunch of traffic or hostile people out. I'm not sure if it's just in my area, but it seems people are driving noticeably more erratic during quarantine.

You'd think during a time of distress, recent events would incentivize you to behave more humane.

People never cease to amaze me.
Our major "loop" interstate has been shut down multiple days now due to bad wrecks... It's a 70mph road, I've been cruising at a steady 80-85, and get passed like I'm in reverse. People are driving like MANIACS, typically in some clapped out shitboxes. Saw a dude almost cream the rearend of a Mustang, locked em up going a solid 110. IDK what's wrong with people, but SLOW THE EFF DOWN.

To be on topic, this is actually quite neat. Although the NYC video had me stressed, remembering times of sitting in the Uber in DC as he weaved through traffic. Definitely not what I'm used to.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8209.00
Murf99314114.00