View Single Post
      08-23-2019, 01:06 PM   #7
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

I'm in the US, but there were plenty of options to add onto the X1 that we got, with that being said ours is almost optioned out to the teeth.. kind of like what your 135i has now.

The wife says the #1 feature she likes about the car (that's different that others we've had) is the heads up display. Folding mirrors wasn't an option, but we find that very very useful. Heated seats and steering wheel for me is a big plus in the winter that I do not want to give up. Sunroof, doesn't matter to me. Auto folding seats in the back, also don't care. Spare tire? Sort of care but wasn't available. We don't get many flats anyways, and a tow truck would be just fine to wait for in her case. I'd be inpatient and want to swap and get on the road. We have a roadside fix a flat kit inside instead. LED lights for me is a must must. Her car was the first car that we have owned with them, and they made my e60 (with new light bulbs ) make it look like a dim candle. Power trunk lid (if that's an option that you don't have) is a must for her. Reaching up there and pulling the heavy door down was physically not good and so power trunk lid solves that problem. Navigation wasn't needed (we use our phones) but it comes with the tech package that had the HUD for us. We also got the larger screen.. which is nicer if you compare it to the smaller screen. You certainly have to find one that has the options, but if you could I would certainly try to find one loaded up as much as your 135.
Appreciate 0