View Single Post
      08-23-2019, 08:43 AM   #4
CliveL
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2016 X1 F48 xDrive20i xLine

The speed limit sign recognition feature was standard on all the X1s ("Speed Limit Information via On Board Computer within instrument cluster" in the brochure) back in 2016 when I bought mine, so you should get that. But the folding mirrors, electric seats and front parking sensors were all options I think. You should also get sliding rear seats as standard on a 2016 model, which are now an optional extra, and probably the enhanced interior lighting package, which again is now an extra I think.

I've got the "standard" nav in my 2016 xLine, with the smaller screen, and I've found it quite adequate for the last 3 years. I would have liked the larger screen, and the accompanying Heads Up Display, but I couldn't justify the extra grand or so on the order.

One option we couldn't really do without are the electric adjustable memory seats, as my wife and I swap in and out of the car regularly. I also specced non-runflat tyres, along with a spare space-saver, electric folding/dimming mirrors, sun protection glass, a heated steering wheel and front parking sensors with the rear reversing camera. Those were our priorities at ordering time

If money had been no object then I would have gone for the larger nav screen, probably a sunroof, and a better sound system (ours is the Basic one). But those would have added probably another £2.5k to the cost!

The 2016 xLine already had LED lights as standard, as did the M Sport, and leather seats. I've got a PDF of the standard specifications for the 2016 models if you're interested? They did change slightly over time; I've got January 2016, July 2016 and November 2017 if it helps.
Appreciate 0