m630
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M Comp / ‘22 X3 / f136

Garage List
‘22 X4MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by z335is View Post
Current F80 driver here as well! My lease is up in March and this was on my shortlist, but I got absolutely blasted for it on M3 forum, lol. That said, how would you say that it compares to the F80 from an overall standpoint?
Knowing how some react I didnt even bother posting on the F80 board as anything else spoken about is dogma. Ive had just limited time to drive yet as Im travelling this week for business, but I can say for sure that you wont feel its a slow ride or that its a big letdown from the F80. This thing drives nice and is quick. It will feel similar (putting flame suit on as I type) in day to day feel on local roads unless you are inclinded to drive the F80 hard and to redline for each gear in all drving sitations which most owners do not. Hence you will feel good behind the wheel and not lacking for local driving power. I believe the more that people and reviewers get behind the wheel, the more apparent trhe stories may be as to how tood and special this thing is. I would tell anyone interested in a change up to drive it before crapping on it!
Appreciate 2