Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goonz View Post
lol I like reading about the Infiniti bashing here, funny but mostly untrue

Any who yea thats odd they are partnering up with RB Racing, its not common anymore to see car manufactuers sponsoring F1 cars, Tata sponsors Ferrari but that may have to do with them partnering with Fiat. Personally I have always been a Ferrari fan, dating back the the beginning Schumacher/Brawn era, good stuff baby, back when F1 was all about power an no limitations with those amazing V12's. Alonso all the way!

Just wanted to say, no not all Infiniti drivers are what you guys described them to be. Ive had the G35 coupe and now currently have a G37 coupe, love the cars for the value and what I get for the money. My brother has a 335xi coupe and each time I drive that car, I fall in love with it and understand why its the ultimate machine.

Don't take it too seriously, especially on internet forums.
Every group of car enthusiast got some really fantastic people, nice, cheerful, pleasure to discuss ANY cars with them. Of course (or "for sure" in Massa's mouth ), then there's some who are just arrogant and stupid, wouldn't learn every car manufacture has its upside and weakness.

We say Infiniti drivers are cocks, sames goes when other people talks about BMW drivers, Audi drivers, Honda, Acura, Scion, etc etc...

Here in a bimmer forum, we're just making fun of other brands
Given many of members here were once an Infiniti owner, JDM fan (many still are now)...We're joking just for a laugh for the day....take it easy...don't take it too seriously....

(Was it because the season start was delayed and you're bored )