View Single Post
      03-06-2011, 10:07 PM   #21
Goonz
Rep
Drives: 08' G37S Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Agree, but I don't think many elderly are that vocal and actually gives a damn about F1...Its the teenagers who will be more cocky and brag about the engine underneath is as good as the Infiniti (Renault) RS27 - 2011 engine that's in the RB7 chassis....

"Watch this! If Vettel can do this in his infiniti....I can do this too!!!"
*Crash*.....
lol I like reading about the Infiniti bashing here, funny but mostly untrue

Any who yea thats odd they are partnering up with RB Racing, its not common anymore to see car manufactuers sponsoring F1 cars, Tata sponsors Ferrari but that may have to do with them partnering with Fiat. Personally I have always been a Ferrari fan, dating back the the beginning Schumacher/Brawn era, good stuff baby, back when F1 was all about power an no limitations with those amazing V12's. Alonso all the way!

Just wanted to say, no not all Infiniti drivers are what you guys described them to be. Ive had the G35 coupe and now currently have a G37 coupe, love the cars for the value and what I get for the money. My brother has a 335xi coupe and each time I drive that car, I fall in love with it and understand why its the ultimate machine.

Last edited by Goonz; 03-06-2011 at 10:13 PM..
Appreciate 0