02-02-2021, 07:21 PM   #29
KoenG
Lieutenant Colonel
Belgium
Rep
Drives: i4 eDrive40 & Cupra Leon 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
Interesting article. Dukec doesn't seem to care what we think. We know a lot of people hate the car and have had brutal criticism for it, but we're pushing forward with it.

BMW design bosses aware of “brutal” criticism but will continue to make cars stand out
https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/3...pite-criticism
This is even worse than the Topgear article!

“I never go to clinics because comments can be brutal and not enjoyable. I wait for the final global evaluation on feedback - and we do it with social media. We look and analyse the data, where does it come from? Is it loved? Which market did it come from? Social media is analysed as well, but we don't know if there are real customers behind those comments but we know they are real voices so we listen.”

So they don't even do clinics. I wondered how it was possible that they have missed this in the process, it's just because they don't capture any criticism until it is revealed! What a bunch of idiots! The disaster becomes even more confronting now!

And when it's revealed, they have somekind of personal bias in accepting feedback or not, since "nobody knows whether it's a real customer". No doubt they have been ignoring the criticism and putting it in the 'no real customer' group and ditched it all together.

Last edited by KoenG; 02-02-2021 at 07:28 PM..
Appreciate 3
snareman9051.50
seis-speed2430.50
BigHunk269.50