View Single Post
      10-30-2006, 11:05 AM   #21
yunwoo52
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 07 335i cpe (04 325ci for sale

Garage List
I would def. recommend emeryville. I recently moved back down to so cal from Emeryville about 2 months ago. I lived at the emerybay apt. on 6400 christie ave. You can get a nice 1 bedroom for around 1400 a month including parking. Gym and jacuzzi on site, 24 hour security. They are actually converting the units into condos for sale, so u can actually find short term leases deals. It would be a 3 month lease and then month to month from then on, but if they do decide to ask u to leave they give u a 3 month notice plus 1000 dollar incentive to help you move. It was a nice place and a great area. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby, and less than half a mile to freeway access. 15 min drive to sf. 10 min drive to oakland. and weatherford BMW is less than a mile away.
Lots of other apts in the area too. But they can get pretty pricey. Especially if they have a view of the bay.

Walnut creek is nice too, but personally felt like it was too far from sf. And you really cant beat the weather in emeryville/oakland/berkeley area. Its not overcast all the time like SF but since its still by the water and not too inland, much cooler than walnut creek. Once u go more east (towards walnut creek) as soon as you pass the tunnel theres a 10 degree difference in temp. I loved emeryville, bright and sunny, but always cool...around 70 degrees.

I think you can tell...I miss it up there. haha. Goodluck on your apt. hunt.
Appreciate 0