Garage List
2020 X7  [10.00]
X5  [8.50]
IX  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS_SN View Post
Good for you for the price they charge it better be rattle free for you.
my mates model s was £79000. sitting inside it was no different from vauxhall and citroen taxis bar the vegan leather and acceleration.
For similar money one could do so much better...
For what they charge? A base model 3 costs less than a base 3 series. Even a long range AWD model 3 is the same price as an AWD model 3, but the model 3 does 0-60 in 4.2 sec the BMW in 5.3...

Well I guess you can get an M3 that would get you to 4.4 sec 0-60 but at a cost of $54,700 which then puts you at the price of a model 3 performance... 3.1 sec 0-60... which is now super car numbers.... for $55k.

Then again maybe shit is different over there.
yesterday we were driving in my mates model s to a badminton game. he tries to show off with acceleration autopilot etc to another friend who he was trying to impress. I could hear rickety suspension noises especially fromrear (20k miles)Also tells us how he has bought shares in Tesla and 'believes in the product'
few minutes later he exclaims oh shit I have only 6 miles left. Nearest charger 12 miles away. Stops his car and mutters 'I should have calculated better.
We take a taxi home.
I vow never to set foot inside his vehicle again.
Appreciate 1