10-15-2020, 04:14 PM   #21
rounderman
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X2 M35

Garage List
2019 BMW X2 M35  [9.50]
for those of you keeping score I graduated high school in 1972, that makes me 66 (and closer to 67) I semi retire tomorrow and flip to part time for a while (my boss really wants me to stay and I am in healthcare so I feel a little obligation to help out for a while)

What little wrenching I used to do was on much simpler cars. The last regular stuff I used to do was change my own snow tires mounted of course but time and age and the ability afford to let someone else do it ended that. The Saabs at least were fun with the jack you could do a full side at a time because you didn't know better. I have changed bulbs and easy stuff, the air filter sounds like my wheelhouse. And I now have more time to play

really am enjoying these threads I find it inspiring. A year ago I did my first ever M track day and it was a blast first time on a track ever, first legal time driving 120, etc. If the world had been better I would have gone again this year. Since this is a lease I won't track my current ride but the next one who knows

stay safe everyone
Appreciate 2