View Single Post
      09-24-2020, 08:59 PM   #62
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

Yes with the new DME locking and reverting tunes, things like BM3 just have to stay ahead of the curve. People are talking about their cars going in for service and having software updates locking out the ability to flash tune. Others are being flagged for modifying tunes.. at least piggybacks are exactly that, they modify the signals. I do agree a full flash if done correct and safe is best, but it's also getting harder and harder.

I too always use the same few gas stations that have never given me issues with the premium gas. I was told that the "top tier" names all use the same stuff. I simply just think our cars are maxing out the turbo, so pushing in my case 27.5psi is all that I can. If TDI makes driveability much better that is very interesting. Did you try "stock setting" on the pedal tuner before you removed it? When testing my jb4 I didn't disconnect it, rather turned it down to "white" I think is stock? Today after playing with map 2 there is definite improvement with the jb4... but ultimately I'm back to custom map6 and going to work on more maps. Sorry to get a little off track between this thread and the jb4 thread..
Appreciate 0