View Single Post
      09-23-2020, 07:51 PM   #101
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

Hmm this is very interesting information. I did "turn off" my pedal tuner and didn't notice anything different... however I did not flip it up to map 2 because map 1 failed me. I am now of course running the custom map with the pedal tuner turned back on to more sensitive.

I getting a little curious about the differences you have seen Davy... but I can say that if you are driving it "nicely" then certainly I understand it behaving without any issues (you're never pegging max boost long enough). I would love to test out this driveability change. I can certainly flip maps on the fly, so maybe tomorrow on the way to work I'll mess around a little bit. Definitely be aware though, I purposely am pinning the throttle with WOT to get full logs on boost and timing, and all it does have to do is reach a threshold before it goes into safe mode. There isn't a warning that it is in safe mode, and it will reset once the car is turned off and on, so if you're enjoying the map2 daily then I say definitely keep it going!
Appreciate 1