View Single Post
      09-23-2020, 06:34 PM   #30
xcelir8bmw
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M240ix

Update. Here is where we are at:

Email #2 (follow up to Email #1) TDI-Tuning...

Technical support,

As a follow up to my last Email, I successfully installed the system into my BMW X2 M35i AWD 302 BHP / 306 PS / 225 KW / 450 NM / 332 LBFT as I ordered it this way. I also installed the Bluetooth Application and have everything up and running.

I spent about a half hour driving and validated that the functionality of maps 1-7 do cycle through on the vehicle while watching my Boost Gauge.

THERE IS A PROBLEM.

Stock Boost is 22.48-22.8 PSI peak readings regularly without the tuning box installed. With the tuning box installed and system OFF, I read 22.6 PSI max boost - which is close enough to Stock Boost peak readings.

When I turn the system ON, in Maps 1-7, I have varying boost of 18.1-20.5 PSI peak readings. In other words, the box is working fine, but the MAPS ARE WRONG. I do not have increased power, rather I now have DECREASED power.

With that being said, through the iOS application I submitted a request for Map Update and the message said 'No tuning map update required'.

For now, the system is turned off until you can come back to me with a solution.

Please help.

Thank you!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0