View Single Post
      09-17-2020, 03:35 PM   #88
Davy Jordi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F39 X2 M35i

Yes, it was enjoyable. I emailed BMS to ask if I could leave it on map 2, which would be 4psi over stock, and am awaiting their response. I told them that I have the high-output engine and don't want to ruin the engine in the short or longterm as it's already putting out a significant amount of power with such small displacement numbers.

Again, it is an improvement and again, it does feel like OEM+ more than an actual tune, which I guess is to be expected from just a tuning box, although in all honesty I did expect more as this is the highest map setting that is recommended unless you add bolt-ons or e85 or methanol or something of which I'm not going to do at all.

I just wanted something plug-and-play and if this is safe and it doesn't routinely throw me back into stock settings, then yeah, I'd say it's worth it.

Also, I think the initial errors were from me disconnecting the battery and the system having to recalibrate. Like it even threw an error for the time and date not being set, so I had to set them in order for that stupid triangle to go away.