View Single Post
      09-15-2020, 02:37 PM   #67
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

So the one last kicker is that the best way to get connection via blue tooth is the software, which you have to pay another $30 on the play store/app store. The app itself is super awesome and just so easy compared to the computer. I suppose you could just use your computer to bluetooth connect it too.

I guess they now feel that the 3psi will work, although I am in MA with 93/94 octane all day long and my car didn't like it. The jb4 itself was supposed to have a warmup mode.. ie not full boost etc before it's warmed up. Maybe Terry fixed it up a little bit, but when I hit full boost before then it put it into the safe mode. At that point it was lower boost, but still plenty fast. It goes back into default mode after you restart the car. Or.. if you have your phone logging then you can simply put it back to the right map.

So I would say drive it exactly how you want to, but no full wide open throttle's. Give it a try with the map1 and see what happens, the worst case honestly is that it will bump it into failsafe mode.

I think I'll email Terry out of curiosity to see if he has looked into these things again.
Appreciate 0